Recent disruption in the banking sector has added to investor anxiety and concerns about market volatility. The shakeup has only accelerated concerns about the stability of Silicon Valley’s startup culture and the health of large tech companies that were already laying off employees in anticipation of a possible recession. We are in a state of flux and in this podcast we address how to digest the banking shut down, the impact on client portfolios, and how to address times of transition.
As always, we encourage all our listeners to be a part of our podcast. Please ask questions, make comments, and offer content suggestions for future shows. To participate, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We also encourage you to find us on Facebook and Instagram and connect with our team on LinkedIn.
- Benefits of Investing in Dividend Paying Stocks Podcast with Gerry Mihalick
- Changing Jobs Podcast Series: Top 10 Things to Consider
- Changing Jobs Podcast Series: Foundational Considerations
- Changing Jobs Podcast Series: Wealth Building Opportunities
- Take Charge of Your 401(k) eBook
- Take Charge of Your 401(k) Podcast
- Schedule a chat with the TechGirl Financial Team
- Contact us
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor. TechGirl Financial™ and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., are not affiliated companies.
Discussions in this show should not be construed as specific recommendation or investment advice. Always consult with your investment professional before making important investment decisions